maanantai 19. marraskuuta 2012

hope for tomorrow


yiruma - river flows in you



second picture: we♥it.com

today really didn't seem to be my day. i haven't been feeling well with myself (too big, too ugly, too fat, you know, it's always the same story) and my ballet lesson went super bad. in a natural products shop the cashier suggested me to buy some special chocolate. "it would be a great product to you", she told me. "as a taste that rich you won't have the need to eat the whole bar!" then i wennt to a supermarket, accidentally dropped a glass pot which got broken, and even if i went and told the staff immidiately, everybody had a sore look in they're eyes as thay were staring at me. now seriously, am i the only one to ever break anything?! aaaand after a weekend of schoolwork, there's still enough left to keep me busy all the time. the smaller maths test is tomorrow and i haven't read at all. on the other hand, i do know those things better than my own pockets.

and i'm starting to have the exam-week-is-over-feeling. if it only were instead of beginning next friday.

aaaaaaaoorgggh. it's good to live in hope tomorrow will be better.

- varis

2 kommenttia:

  1. lovely shots!! i really love your blog's layout dear xx

    Letters To Juliet

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hah, only the first is mine! but many thanks, i'm super happy to hear that!

      Poista

i'd love to hear your thoughts! <3