perjantai 16. marraskuuta 2012

it's getting dark and cold inside me


find it on lookbook (it's getting so dark it's almost impossible to take pictures outside which i truly dislike.)

i'm losing my mind. i have such a lot of school work to do; essay about a book, essay about media, written work of geography, movie review in english, math sample test and 5-page-short story. even better, i have my exam week beginning in next friday. and better still, i haven't been feeling well with myself. yay.

but there's a reason to smile: today i found a shirt thrown to the far end of my closet. it was like two months ago or something when my mom dropped by at my room asking if i would want it. 'it doesn't fit me anymore,' she said.
i kept and kept considering. 'nah..' i mumbled slowly, still uncertain.
'okay, i just wanted to ask 'cause, you know, i was going to recycle it anyway.'
'...............give it to me!'

xd that's just so.. me. but today i realized i had completely forgotten it until now. i was a little scared to take a look at it - was it all that nice, really? - but what i found was a wonderful surprise. i liked it so much more than i remembered i did then. and i love to make something that isn't needed anymore to be in use again, as well as getting a piece of clothing i like without having to have a bad conscience for buying it.

- varis

ps. i'm sorry for having a lack of english words today - i just can't get those in my mind so it's pretty hard to write...

10 kommenttia:

  1. i like your ginger hair and tea hi lo skirt! I discovered you on lookbook today and thought I'd say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hihiii thanks! i will certainly have a visit as soon as i have time! :) <3

      Poista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. oh, that's such a lovely thing to hear. <3

      Poista
  3. Well as I said on B, I love this outfit, so now, I follow you.

    VastaaPoista
  4. This look is just perfect. You are so darling.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista

i'd love to hear your thoughts! <3